SASO Certification : Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
SASO Marking is a conformity required by foreign countries in Saudi Arabia to carry out trading in their country.
The conformity offers flexibility to the exporters. SASO marking presents guidelines to be followed by exporters trading in Saudi Arabia.
The guidelines are to be applied by all the products exported to Saudi Arabia excluding following products.
- Crude Oil
- Food and agricultural products
- Medical devices and equipment
The exporters need to provide test reports to confirm the security of the products.
The exporters need to adopt the national standard of all commodities and products, also sampling techniques and methods of inspection and test laid down by Saudi Arabia Standard Organization.
Requirements of SASO marking :
- Application of the marking
- Pre – inform of the product
- Products should comply with Standards of Saudi Arabia
- The exporter must first register to a certification body and get the test reports done
- Safety and health testing
- Availability of all the required documents
- Internal audit
- Make modifications if necessary
Benefits of SASO marking :
- Consumer satisfaction and trust
- Affirmation that the products conform to standards of Saudi
- Facilitates exports in markets of Saudi
- Assistance in an expansion of global trade
- Enhances goodwill of the organizations
- Eases difficulties of trading in the country of Saudi Arabia
- Continuous improvement
- Product quality and safety is developed to meet the product marking
- No fake quality of trade made between two countries
- Enrichment of relationship between countries
Problems faced in SASO marking :
- Trading with foreign countries has always been a fearful task for organizations planning to the extent their trade in the global market due to cultural, regional, and language differences. One gesture that indicates respect in a country can mean disgrace in another. The organizations need the complete guidance of the country before planning to trade there.
- Language barrier generates obstacle in trading between two countries
- Fake product markings are also been traded in world marking. Organizations that don’t have professional knowledge often fall prey to them.
- The absence of corrective training and employee education safety measures in manufacturing process leads to failure in SASO marking the achievement.
- Understanding rules and regulations of a foreign country can be a complicated process and that fear obstructs deserving businesses to grow in the market.
- Too many documents generate predicament in the manufacturing process making the achievement of SASO marking arduous for them.
- The absence of continuous monitoring and controlling in the organization makes them ineligible for the certification.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible SASO marking compliance system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
How Ascent World can help you?
- Ascent professionals with years of expert knowledge and experience in this industry will guide from start to end process and know- how of SASO marking
- Ascent completely eradicates language barrier with its professional knowledge in the field and with the countries.
- Ascent is a trustworthy name and has built itself in 18 years, you can entirely rely on Ascent and eliminate the fear of fake marking for your product.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire SASO marking compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- We have our SASO marking specialist who will clearly guide you through the whole process without you facing any complications.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.