RMC 9001 Certification : Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
The construction industry has witnessed a breakthrough since past decades, with boosting demands, the number of accidents has also increased. The major reason for accidents and disruption were generally the low quality cement and concrete used for constructions.
RMC (Ready Mix Concrete) 9001 certificate was formed to established systematic and quality management in construction industries.
Ready mix concrete industries are estimated to grow further with the new and innovative technologies. RMC 9001 was designed to strengthen the use of the efficient and effective method and ensure good quality cement and concrete for the construction purpose. RMC encourages rock solid and environment-friendly construction process.
RMC 9001 can be applied by any construction industry irrespective of its size, location, objective, etc. ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
Requirements of RMC 9001 :
- The quality of concrete should meet RMC 9001 specification.
- Validate inspection plan.
- Undertake preventive measures.
- Delegate work instructions.
- Hazard free usage of cement and other raw materials in the construction process.
- Safety text of the cement and other raw materials mixture used for construction.
- Planning and production.
- Create awareness amongst the workers.
- Training of the workers.
- Prepare test reports.
- Design and development control.
- Take corrective actions.
- Documentation control.
- Commence internal audit.
Benefits of RMC 9001 :
- RMC 9001 ensures customer satisfaction. Customers are relieved that they are standing on a safe and reliable construction.
- Increases competitive advantage of the construction company.
- Safety and prevention of environment.
- Covers the gap between organized and unorganized construction planning.
- Quality standards rose to the global level.
- Quality assurance to the consumers and stakeholders.
- Prevention of safety errors.
- Reduces cost and material wastage.
- Water cement ratio maintained.
- Foresee risk and opportunity. Prepare yourself in advance for it.
- Continual Improvement in the construction industry.
Problems faced in RMC 9001 :
- Lack of training to the labour in construction industry becomes a barrier for the organization in the achievement of RMC 9001.
- There is very few information provided about RMC 9001 which makes it a tough deal to crack for the construction industries.
- Training, documents, safety procedure, global quality are all terrorizing work for labours in the construction industry which leads to employ turnover.
- Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding RMC 9001 conformity and determining a suitable system can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain RMC 9001 based safety and quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the construction industries to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- Possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow aren’t the mandatory requirement of RMC 9001
How can Ascent World help you?
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve quality and safety related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire RMC 9001 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve RMC 9001 certification.
- Ascent provides required training, education, and confidence to employees which eradicate fear and dopes confidence.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures, unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
RMC 9001 Certification : Consultants in India, Maldives, Srilanka, UAE, Saudi Arabia
- RMC 9001 Certification
- RMC 9001 Consultants
RMC 9001 Certification in Ready Mix Concrete Management can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with leading Certification Consultants in India, Maldives, Srilanka, UAE, Saudi Arabia.