ISO/TS 16949 Certification : Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
ISO 16949 was implemented by International Organization of Standardization to confirm Quality Management System in Automotive industries. ISO 16949 was prepared by International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the “Technical Committee” of ISO. Published in June 1999, ISO 16949 aimed to display technical specification for development of quality management system that provides continual improvement and defect prevention in automotive industries.
ISO 16949 has adopted a systematic approach to ensure quality management system in automotive industries. The design and implementation of automotive products is largely dependent on organizational environment, changes in that environment and risk associated with that environment. Automotive industry needs to demonstrate its ability to constantly provide product that meets customer requirements and international stature. ISO 16949 doesn’t focus on discovery but on quality and errors.
This International standard can be applied to any automotive industry irrespective of its size, space, life, geographical area, etc. ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
Requirements of ISO 16949 :
- Quality manual
- Management commitment
- Quality policy
- Customer focus
- Improvement in Quality
- Quality control
- Internal communication
- Responsibility and authority
- Design and development planning
- Resource management
- Documentation control
- Control of records
- Internal audits
- Review of quality control process
Benefits of ISO 16949 :
- Products and services meet international standard of quality.
- Enhance your product & service quality to approach increased customer satisfaction.
- Better quality of products and services help you gain Stakeholders confidence.
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced quality of your product and services
- Foresee risks and opportunities. Prepare yourself systematically, in advance for it.
- Continual improvement in your automotive industry
- Abates risk due to better quality management
- Product quality is promoted to meet Quality Management system requirements.
- Certification adds credibility of international stature, against other organizations that do not demonstrate such third party endorsements.
- Helps establish appropriate systems to control manpower systematically and monitor their performances.
Problems faced in ISO 16949 :
- Organizations face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required competence to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding ISO 16949 conformity and determining a suitable system can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain ISO 16949 based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 16949 systems can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- Possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow aren’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How Ascent World can help you?
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve quality issues easily. Ascent provides trainings based on need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 16949 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 16949 standard conformity.
- Ascent provides required training, education and confidence to employees thus making QMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures, unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
ISO certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.
Free Download Brochure : Free Download ISO TS 16949 2009 Certification PDF