ISO 41001 Certification | Facility Management System
Improve the productivity and efficiency of the organization by improving Facility Management by ISO 41001 Certification in India.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
In this rapidly growing world facility managers face tough tasks due to changing technologies, company mergers & their policies. Therefore the need for ISO 41001 Certification is clear for organizations to improve their compliance and operational efficiencies. The newest standard ISO 41001 Facility Management (FM) released in 2018 by the International Standardization for Organization ensures better efficiency and productivity of various factors involved in societies and organizations. A facility management system is a tool designed to help procurement and facilities teams to measure the competency and efficiencies of the services used.
A facility management system ISO 41001 Standard is the first standard for the development of Professional facilities management, as an interdisciplinary business function to coordinate the demand and supply of facilities and services. The main focus of this ISO 41001 standard Certification is to avidly explain the effective and efficient delivery of FM that supports consistently and continually meet the needs of all relevant interested parties so that business operations can be carried out effortlessly.
ISO 41001 Certification is the key element for the organization to maintain, a structured framework through the entire process of the supply chain, from procurement to operations till maintenance. Thus, ISO 41001 Certification improves the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.
Benefits of ISO 41001 Certification
ISO 41001 Certification yields long-term benefits to organizations such as:
- Demonstrate the effective and efficient delivery of services
- Consistently meet the needs of interested parties
- Improved workforce productivity Improved methodologies among and between public and the organization
- Results in improving cost benefits to the organization
- Enhanced safety and health well-being
- Improved strategic operations
- Customer satisfaction
- Accountability of business assets
- Boost the marketability and credibility
Requirements of ISO 41001 Certification
- Identification and documentation of the external and internal issue
- Determine objectives of the organization
- Establish processes to accomplish the objectives of an organization
- Demonstration of leadership and commitment
- Set a strategic direction to accomplish objectives with regards to policies of Facilities Management
- Risk-based decision-making approach to address risks and opportunities
- Resource identification to plan, execute and control the processes
- Maintain documentation records
- Conduct Internal Audit
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- Ascent World Is an Internationally accepted Consultancy, providing standard Certifications.
- We Ascent have more than 10+ years of extensive experience, qualified staff to help up with the standard application in your organization.
- We Ascent provide the training and complete knowledge about the ISO 41001 standard and its implementation and importance.
- We Ascent help you with the change in the industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
- We Ascent provide the accurate and complete detail of the costing with no hidden charges.
- We Ascent are available 24X7 to provide help to our clients, customers.
- Enjoy the benefits of ISO 41001 Certification today, by getting the quote for your company.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is ISO 41001 Certification obligatory?
It is not a mandatory or regulatory requirement but organizational should consider as a moral obligation & responsibility towards the improvement in the FMS to maintain efficiency and productivity services. It helps organizations improve their management performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste.
Who can get ISO 41001 Certification?
ISO 41001:2018 Certification any kind of organization, regardless of the type, processes, complexities, irrelevant to relevant to a small-scale, medium-scale, or large-scale company, Government or Non-Government, Not-for-Profit organizations, etc.
How long does ISO 41001 valid for?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost Of ISO 41001 Certification in India?
Costing of the ISO 41001 Certificate includes two types of costing
- Consultancy Costing
- Certification Costing
Depending upon the size of your organization.
Your Title Goes HereWhy there is a need to acquire ISO 41001 Certification?
ISO 41001 Certification helps the organizations with industry best practices, common principles, and concepts to achieve excellence in sustainability in a globally competitive environment.