ISO 37001 Certification: Anti-Bribery Management Systems
Make your Organization free from any kind of bribery by adopting ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System Certification in India.
What is ISO 37001 Certification?
ISO 37001 is the international standard designed to help the organization in eradicating bribery/corruption from the organization. This standard helps the management to develop the anti-bribery system to prevent, detect and address bribery. ISO 37001 Certification serves the guidelines in the precaution of organizational integrity to combat bribery-associated risks and to encourage a decent business culture in the organization for smooth conduct of the business. Compliance with ISO 37001 Certification helps to comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
Bribery is the most common form of corruption done for the company or of the company which represents a serious risk to business with potentially significant legal and financial repercussions. ISO 37001:2016 certification offers a practical approach in preventing, detecting, and addressing bribery across the organization and its business activities. Becoming ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery certified helps you to stand out of the queue from the competitors with demonstrated anti-bribery expertise.
ISO 37001 Certification proves your responsible approach undertaken to ensure ethical business practices to gain the trust and confidence of your stakeholders and related parties, throughout your entire value chain as well as helps to strengthen your brand in competitive markets. This Anti- Bribery Management System is designed to reduce the risk of bribery involved in the organization and provide documentation to protect you from liability in the event of any criminal investigation. ISO 37001certification also helps to verify business practices to boost trust and confidence among your stakeholders and customers.
Benefits of ISO 37001 Certification
ISO 37001 Certification helps the organization to:
- Reduce bribery risks by implementing ISO 37001 Standard
- Perform continuous improvement
- Take proactive measures to prevent bribery
- Helps with legal compliance of regulatory requirements
- Avoid downtime of future security issues
- Reduction n financial losses
- Enhance creditability and marketability
- Competitive edge over others
- Build brand image and reliability
- Builds customer trust
Requirements of ISO 37001 Certification
- Establish and demonstrate the use of Anti-bribery policy in an organization
- Appointment of Anti-bribery control person responsible for breach of the ISO 37001 Standard compliance
- Identify Risk Assessments involved in the Process and procedure
- Establish Control mechanisms to restrict any type of bribery/Corruption involved
- Develop reporting and investigation procedures for the maintenance of the ISO 37001 standard
- Conduct regular Internal Audit
- Maintain proper documentation in due diligence
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- We at Ascent provide you the best consultancy solution that helps your organization to comply with the conformity of the ISO 37001 standard.
- We at Ascent have well-skilled experts dealing from past more than 10+ years in providing standard Certifications.
- We at Ascent are not only ready to help during the compliance of the standard ISO 37001 Certification but also available after that too, to clear all your doubts.
- We at Ascent do not mislead our customers by hidden charges. Our main motto is Customer Satisfaction.
- We at Ascent have a unique methodology to focus on the areas and issues that are most important to your business for compliance with the ISO 37001 standard.
Reach to us today and enjoy several advantages in the long run.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is ISO 37001 Certification obligatory?
Just like other ISO standards, ISO 37001 is a voluntary standard that depends on the organization’s needs. It is not a required standard. It is an obligatory standard.
How long does ISO 37001 valid for?
After the successful Audit, the validity of the certification lasts for 3 years; requires annual Surveillance and Re-Certification.
What is the cost of ISO 37001 Certification in Dubai?
The cost of the ISO 37001 Certificate depends on the nature and size of the Organization.
What is the difference between bribery and corruption?
Bribery is a narrow concept than Corruption. Corruption thus includes various types of offenses such as misappropriation, abuse of functions, concealment, and obstruction of justice.
What types of bribery does the Standard address?
For the Standard, bribery is an undue advantage that could be financial or non-financial, directly or indirectly, and irrespective of location(s).