ISO 26000 Certification: Social Responsibility
Assist organizations in contributing to sustainable development in contributing to sustainable development by following social responsibility by gaining ISO 26000 Certification in India
What is ISO 26000 Certification?
The major concern of all the business is to behave in a more socially responsible manner and adheres to social standards. As the pressure from the public has significantly increased the organization needs to adhere themselves in enhancing more social performance and making the world a better place. Organizations around the world need to take the necessary measures to improve their social performance. For instance, ISO the international body came up with the standard ISO 26000 Certification to help the organizations effectively assess and address social responsibilities that are relevant and significant to their mission and vision.
ISO 26000 is the international standard for guiding social responsibility. Implementation of ISO 26000:2010 helps the organization by guiding how to behave socially responsible whose aim is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society, regardless of their size or industry. By obtaining ISO 26000 Certification for your organization, you will be able to manage today’s issues and be better prepared for tomorrow. Social responsibility is true to all sectors of the society to measure the organization’s performance in the society.ISO 26000 standards help the organization to comply with the organization’s legal and voluntary duty.
The ISO 26000 defines the core subjects of social responsibilities for an organization to comply with. Moreover, it is fundamental to perceive the center subjects applicable to the social obligation which can influence choices and exercises inside an association.
- Organizational governance
- Human rights
- Labor practices
- The environment
- Fair operating practices
- Consumer issues
- Community involvement and development
Benefits of ISO 26000 Certification
By becoming ISO 26000 Certified your organization will able to enjoy benefits such as:
- Help the organization behave in a more socially responsible
- Enhance the internal processes
- Increase the awareness of social responsibility
- Increase your profits
- Manage social or environmental issues
- Win greater trust and credibility
- Establish legal compliance related labor act
- Improve competence level of employees
Guidance for Implementing ISO 26000 Certification
To implement the ISO 26000 Certificate to the organization need to follow the guidance given in the ISO 26000 Standard:
- Understand the social responsibility your organization is related to
- Practice integrating social responsibility to the organization
- Provide awareness about the ISO 26000 standard
- Review and improve the organization management system
- Follow practice related to social responsibility
- Voluntary take initiative to enhance social responsibility towards the society
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Conduct Internal audit
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- Ascent World Is an Internationally accepted Consultancy, providing standard Certifications.
- We at Ascent have more than 10+ years of extensive experience, qualified staff to help up with the standard application in your organization.
- We at Ascent provide the training and complete knowledge about the ISO 26000 standard, and its implementation and importance.
- We at Ascent help you with the change in the industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
- We at Ascent provide the accurate and complete detail of the costing with no hidden charges.
- We at Ascent are available 24X7 to provide help to our clients, customers.
- Enjoy the benefits of ISO 26000 Certification today, by getting the quote for your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ISO 26000 Certification obligatory?
ISO 26000 is an optional certificate standard provided by ISO to establish guidelines for social responsibility for the organization to improve process performance and business operations.
What is the principle of ISO 26000 Certification?
The ISO 26000 standard is based on the following Principles such as:
- Ethical behavior
- Respect for stakeholders interests
- Respect for the rule of law
- Respect for international norms of behavior
- Respect for human rights
What is the validity of the ISO 26000 Certificate?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost of ISO 26000 Certification?
Costing of the ISO 26000 Certificate includes two types of costing
- Consultancy Costing
- Certification Costing
Depending upon the size and nature of the organization.
Which organization needs ISO 26000 Certification?
ISO 26000 aims to all private, public, and non-profit sectors to help organizations understand and address social responsibility, whether large or small, in developed or developing countries. This standard applies to all.