ISO 22000 Certification: Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
With time, a need has increased to protect our food from hazards and artificial modifications in food. ISO 22000 was published to protect and prevent food from food safety hazards. Food safety hazard can occur at any stage whether it is raw, manufacturing, packaging storage, transportation or consumption. Sufficient control throughout the process of the food chain is essential. Hence, ISO 22000 is applied in all stages of
ISO 22000 can be adopted by any organization irrespective of its shape, size, age, and geographical location. It is currently implemented by the organization in 21 countries.
- Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Identify critical control points
- Establish critical limits for each critical points
- Establish critical control point monitoring requirements
- Establish corrective actions
- Verify implementation of the procedures
- Keeping Record of the procedures
- Prevention of hazards of food safety
- The confidence of customers and stakeholders
- Constant food safety
- Continual improvement
- Effective safety management of food.
- Ensured Safety of food products
- Continual Improvement
- The benefit of International Stature to the organization
- Lack of knowledge and training in food safety system makes organizations suffer to compete for ISO 22000.
- Improper abiding of HACCP principles may result in loss of accreditation.
Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding ISO 22000 conformity and determining a suitable system can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Organizations may be trying their best, but still failing to reap the results. What they aren’t aware of is that they may not be having adequate resources with them or appropriate management solutions.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 22000 system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Implementing an insufficient plan can result in
non– achievement of the desired result.
Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants, that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How Ascent World can help you?
Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve food safety issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones
We guide you through every principle of HACCP to so that you can execute it faultlessly.
The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 22000 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
Ascent helps through imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 22000 standard conformity.
Ascent expert guides you about the inadequate resources which will help to resolve various problems.
Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
ISO certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.
ISO 22000 Certification in Food Safety Management can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with leading Certification Consultants in India and Sri Lanka