ISO 20000-1 CERTIFICATION – Information Technology-Service Management System
In this digital world get your organization a chance to be at the top by achieving ISO 20000-1 Certification, your best service provider certification for an organization.
What is ISO 20000-1 Certification?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 an internationally accepted standard developed by International Organization for Standardization was released on September 15, 2018. It is designed in such a way that to maintain, plan, implement, and provide effective IT services to its customers and improve the service management system. This standard includes planning, designing, delivering and, improving the IT services to meet the need of the customer and deliver valued services to them. ISO 20000-1 Certification provides the set of requirements for understanding and managing their internal and external needs. It is a continual process as it requires continual improvement in the IT services to match the technology and demands of your business and clients.
ISO 20000-1 acts as a benchmark for IT service providers to improve the technology management system. This ISO 20000-1 certificate assures and gives a guarantee that an organization delivers high-quality IT services.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1 Certification
Your business will gain these benefits if your organization has an ISO 20000-1:2018 certificate.
1. Consistency in delivering the services.
2. Customer retention and customer satisfaction
3. Competitive advantages
4. Adoption of new technologies for smooth work
5. Enhances corporate creditability.
6. Service-oriented management
7. Obtaining ITIL methodology.
Why you need ISO 20000-1 certification?
The large or small organizations have used this standard to great effect and improve efficiency in their services. By obtaining ISO 20000-1 Certification your organization becomes more productive in their working with keen and integrated process. To become more agile with adoption and changes in new technology ISO 20000-1 can be your organization’s best friend.
What are the requirements of ISO 20000-1 certification?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard sets the requirements to provide qualified services.
- Conducting an ITSM Risk / Opportunity Assessment
- Maintaining ITSM in an organization
- Integration of better understanding of the IT service management system.
- Qualified and competent employees.
- Adoption of latest technologies
- Qualified employees.
- Verification of quick response to the customer requirements.
- Design and policy of changes or new services.
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- Ascent grants complete knowledge and proper training to staff and employees that can solve ISO 20000-1:2018 related issues easily and helps throughout the process to achieve the certificate.
- We eradicate the language barrier with our professional knowledge and years of experience.
- We have our ISO 20000-1:2018 qualified professionals who will guide you without any complication in the application of the conformity of standards.
- Ascent provides a strict internal audit for no failure in external audit.
- Hiring Ascent gives you accurate budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent WORLD works 24X7 to helps their customers and clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which industries require ISO 20000-1 Certification?
Companies dealing with Information Technology whether small or large require ISO 20000-1 Certification for better management of the services and to be up-to-date.
IS ISO 20000-1 a part of ISO 20000?
ISO 20000-1 is the service management system for information technology organizations whereas ISO 20000 is a Service Management System applicable to all organizations providing services.
What is the cost of ISO 20000-1 Certification?
The cost of ISO 20000-1 certification is cost-effective as you provide qualified IT services to your customers depending on the size and type of service you take.
How long does it take to get ISO 20000-1 Certification?
The organization already achieved ISO 9001 or other standards have more benefits of time than the organization new to standards.
How long ISO 20000-1 valid for?
ISO 20000-1 is valid for 3 years from the year of transition from its previous version. Though ISO 20000-1:2018 is the current and valid version.