ISO 17025 Certification: Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
ISO /IEC 17025 was implemented by International organization of standardization and International Electrotechnical commission on to sustain Quality management system in laboratories and testing.
ISO 17025 endorses an International standard of testing and calibration performance and specifies general competence to perform tests and calibration. ISO 17025 is applicable to all laboratories conducting tests and calibrations and all levels of testing.
Laboratories shouldn’t confuse ISO 17025 as conformity to safety requirements for tests. ISO 17025 compliance with establishing and maintaining Quality management system in laboratories. There should be proper implementation and maintenance of documentation to accomplish the requirements of the standard. ISO 17025 gives the world the opportunity to warrant trustable tests and calibration.
ISO 17025 can be implemented by all the laboratories irrespective of the location, position, objective, etc.
- Define deficiency in the tests and calibrations
- Obtain customer feedback and complaints.
- Receive recommendation to improvise the quality of the test.
- Prepare suitable policies and procedures.
- Take correctives actions.
- Provide Proficiency testing.
- Make documentation plans.
- Ensure confidential policy.
- Improvement in quality and work
- Assessment of external bodies.
- Availability of resources and required equipments
- Presence of Internal audit.
- Consider the human factor
- Take preventive actions.
ISO has adopted the process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization
- Laboratories achieve customer satisfaction.
- The better Quality management system in the laboratories
- Customer’s trust
- Improved efficiency of the assessment process.
- Foresee risks and opportunities. Prepare yourself systematically, in advance for it.
- Certification adds credibility of international stature, against other organizations that do not demonstrate such third-party endorsements.
- Helps establish appropriate systems to control manpower systematically and monitor their performances.
- Mandates continuous monitoring & measurement of the processes that prevent unintended derailments.
- The basic issue in ISO 17025 is lack of resources and equipment in the laboratories which blocks organizations to achieve the standard requirement.
- Organizations provide insufficient training to the personnel which makes the laboratory ineligible for the International standard conformity.
- Heavy documentation process generates an excessive burden on the laboratories encouraging them to either opt out or distract from their goal.
- Organizations face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required competence to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 17025 systems can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain ISO 17025 based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants, that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
Worried? You don’t have to, we have amazing solutions for you.
- Ascent world guides you about all the necessary process and resources to avail to achieve the ISO 17025 conformity.
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training for personnel that can solve quality issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Ascent provides required training, education and confidence to employees thus making QMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent helps through imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 17025 standard conformity.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 9001 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.