ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation
Contribute your contribution by providing accurate Covid-19 testing reports by gaining ISO 17025 Certification in India
What is ISO 17025 Certification?
India records the highest Covid-19 cases in the world. Implementation of ISO 17025 Accreditation helps the laboratories and testing centers to develop accurate and errorless results, to which the public do not have doubt of question to their results. This standard helps to overcome the phase of Covid-19 as it helps to demonstrate true results of CDC Diagnostic Tests and Supplies, following all protocols of government to control Covid-19. Even WHO has emphasized the importance of testing as a part of a comprehensive strategy to reduce the hype of cases in the world.
ISO 17025 Certification is a sign of commitment to excellence for Laboratories and Calibrations in their results and performance. This standard was developed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) for the welfare of public health demonstrating demanding strict adherence to rigorous technical requirements. This standard ensures that the laboratories they’re working with operate with rigid and dependable quality control measures to boost worldwide confidence. Implementation of ISO 17025 Accreditation helps to establish technical competency in the event of speculation and/or legitimacy issues between laboratories and other bodies by generating wider acceptance of results between countries.
ISO 17025 Certificate is internationally accepted as an organization’s commitment to quality and efficiency by improving the processes within laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 has two key clauses, Management Requirement and technical requirements which are associated with the competencies of employees, testing methodology, equipment, and the test and calibration results.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification
By becoming an ISO 17025 Accredited Labs you will be able to:
- Improve your reputation in the market
- Create new business connections worldwide
- Helps to boost worldwide confidence in the results
- Labs are routinely evaluated
- Improves international trade
- Customer complaints are reduced
- Laboratory gains a strong competitive edge
- Development and usage of new technology
- Proper maintenance of test equipment
Requirements of ISO 17025 Certification
The requirements of the ISO 17025:2017 standard states both technical and managerial requirements such as:
- Proper use of laboratory equipment and calibrated equipment
- Following controlled procedures to develop valid result
- Management of personnel
- Tracking of laboratory equipment age
- Maintain document control of procedures
- Ensure correct handling of samples
- Maintain records appropriately
- Conduct Internal Audit
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- Ascent WORLD Is an Internationally accepted Consultancy, providing standard Certifications.
- We Ascent have more than 10+ years of extensive experience, qualified staff to help up with the standard application in your organization.
- We Ascent provide the training and complete knowledge about the ISO 17025 standard and its implementation and importance.
- We Ascent help you with the change in the industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
- We Ascent provide the accurate and complete detail of the costing with no hidden charges.
- We Ascent are available 24X7 to provide help to our clients, customers.
- Enjoy the benefits of ISO 17025 Certification today, by getting the quote for your company.
Is ISO 17025 Certification obligatory?
ISO 17025 Certification is a standard provided for laboratories to provide consistent valid results and improve their functioning. It is not a mandatory Certification but it has its advantages and rewards.
How long does it take to acquire ISO 17025 Certification?
Well, if you have planned to achieve the ISO 17025 certification it depends on the factor of size for your laboratory, the equipment you have and, how well you are prepared with the documentation. At least 1 year might be required including Certification.
How long does ISO 17025 valid for?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost Of ISO 17025 Certification in India?
ISO/IEC 17025 is the management system for laboratories providing the requirements and calibrations to generate worldwide accepted results. Costing depend on the type and methods being used by the laboratory in conducting the tests.
What are the changes in ISO 17025:2017?
The risk-based thinking applied in this edition has enabled some reduction in prescriptive requirements and their replacement by performance-based requirements;
There is greater flexibility than in the previous edition in the requirements for processes, procedures, documented information, and organizational responsibilities;
A definition of “laboratory” has been added in the definition