ISO 14001 Certification – Environmental Management System
Lead the way by achieving environmental efficiency and effectiveness saving from the misuse and ill-treat with our precise Environmental Management System ISO 14001 Certification in India
What is ISO 14001 Certification
Due to the pandemic situation of Covid19, the use of PPE kits, sanitizers, and masks increased rapidly. To ensure proper disposable and be eco-friendly an organization can adopt ISO 14001 certification for the welfare of the environment and society.
The ISO 14001 standard provides a methodical framework for incorporating environmental management practices such as environmental protection, reduce pollution, waste reduction, as well as energy reduction, and recycling waste for further use. Implementing this globally accepted standard will help your organization to comply with growing rigid environmental laws and regulations of the local authority, manage environmental aspects, and address risks and opportunities. ISO 14001 certification helps the organization to manage best practices to minimize their environmental negative footprint, provide operational improvements in the pollution risks, and sustainably develop their business.
The International Organization for Standardization, the global body created the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System(EMS) for the welfare of the environment. ISO 14001 is a part of the ISO 14000 series on environmental management. Due to society’s growing concerns about global warming and the environmental negative impact at both a local and international level, ISO 14001 became one of the most popular and widely used standards in the world.
The first Environment Management standard by ISO was ISO 14001:1996. Later with certain amendments in 2004, it became ISO 14001:2004. The latest version of the standard for Environment Management is ISO 14001:2015 with further amendments in Leadership, Planning process, Maintaining ecological balance, Continual improvement, Control and interaction method, Emphasis on internal and external requirements, and Documentation process.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
Organizations that are ISO 14001 certified not only have a competitive advantage but enjoy other benefits too. They are
- Reduce environmental impact
- Meet your existing legal obligations
- Strengthen its environmental reputation
- Proper Resource Management
- Waste minimization
- Demonstrate potential customers
- Opens doors to new markets
- Independent verification
Requirements of ISO 14001 Certification
- Determining environmental policy
- Appointing personnel for EMS coordination
- Identifying interaction of the organization with the environment
- Acknowledging environmental compliance
- Identifying and implementing environments objectives with fulfilling organization’s targets
- Monitoring and measuring the progress with every documentation
- Performance evaluation for continual improvement
- Conducting Internal audit and maintaining records
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- We Ascent is highly involved with various standards helping you to maintain a keen awareness of changes within the industry and standard.
- We Ascent are enacted to ensure customer awareness by providing in-depth knowledge and training to the employees to achieve ISO 14001 certification.
- We Ascent have our team of consultants and auditors with a professional attitude to conduct ISO 14001 certification process for your organization.
- We Ascent have experience of 10+years of providing training and knowledge to achieve ISO 14001 certificate.
- We Ascent follow the processes to add value at every stage, by reducing the non-conformities of the standard.
- We Ascent provide you with the best quote to value for money-including internal and external audit costs, with no extra cost.
- Ascent WORLD is available to help you 24X7 to solve your queries.
- We Ascent in Plan-Do-Check-Act to remove hindrances in achieving the ISO 14001 Certification.
- We Ascent follow all the ethics to frame the outline that suits your needs and helps in achieving desired results.
Frequently asked questions
Is ISO 14001 obligatory?
No, ISO 14001 is optional standard integration with ISO 9001, accomplishing organizational goals.
How long does it take to acquire ISO 14001 Certification?
Depending upon the size of the organization. Larger the organization more time to get certified and vice versa. Approximately it takes 45 days to 3 months.
What is the cost For ISO 14001 Certification?
Depending upon the size of the organization cost may vary. The total cost includes consultancy fee and annual audit and certificate fee.
How long does ISO 14001 certification valid for?
The cycle of certificate is valid for 3 years and require surveillance audit and re-certification. It depends on an organization for how long period they enter into a contract.
What are the main objective of ISO 14001?
The main objective of ISO 14001 is to reduce the impact on the environment and managing all statutory regulations.
EMS ISO 14001 Certification for Rubber Industries
The International Organization for Standardization was developed to promote the development of international manufacturing, trade, and communication standards. Read more
ISO 14001 Certification for mining industry
ISO 14001 Certification for the Mining Industry shows the obligation to honesty, ceaseless continuous improvement, and consumer loyalty. For the mining business, there are a few advantages of having an ISO 14001 Certification. Read more
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification for Metal/Steel Fabrication
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification for Metal/Steel Fabrication Who needs ISO 14001 Certification? The benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in the Metal/Steel Fabrication ConclusionWhat is waste management? Businesses routinely use hazardous materials to produce their...
ISO 14001 Certification for Textile Industries
ISO 14001 Certification for Textile Industries What is ISO 14001 Certification? Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification for Textile Industries How much does ISO 14001 Certification cost? Do you want to be ISO 14001 Certified?ISO 14001 is the second-largest Certification...