ISO 10001:2007 : Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
Ascent World Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest and leading ISO 10001 consultants in India and Sri Lanka. We provide quick, result oriented, and easy to implement consultation and training services for ISO 10001 certificate.
We have been associated with organizations across the world for their ISO 10001 certification projects. Irrespective of whether you are a small organization or a multinational corporation, our proven consultation solutions will ensure that you implement ISO 10001 standard in the most effective manner, with timely project completion.
ISO 10001 customer satisfaction management system & implementation with the consultants and experts of Ascent World Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd. not only assures 100% successful ISO 10001 certification but also improves process performance and business operations.
Consultants of our organization assist your company through ISO 10001 certification to get it ISO 10001 certified quickly with the ease of implementation and in the most cost-effective manner. We make sure that ISO 10001 standard implementation does not just become a documentation activity but also a way of life for the organization that lays a foundation for total customer management and customer conscious organizational culture.
What is ISO 10001?
ISO 10001:2007 is a customer satisfaction management system. ISO 10001 is the standard for how an organization manages its customer satisfaction processes.
These guidelines draw focus on :
- Designing Customer Feedback
- Interpretation of the feedback parameters
- Data Analysis of the feedback
- Continual Improvement projects based on the feedback
In today’s competitive world, the organizations that are proactive in managing their customers go a long way in establishing themselves as industry leaders. The best way to achieve this leadership is to have an efficient customer satisfaction management system.
Benefits of ISO 10001:
By adopting the management system, your ability to retain the loyalty of your customers will be enhanced.
Implementing and certifying your complaints management system demonstrates, to stakeholders, that you have a real commitment to managing customer care issues and have processes in place to handle, analyze and review complaints.
Implementation and certification ensure a consistent approach to handling customer queries, enabling you to identify trends and eliminate the causes of complaints, as well as improve your organization’s operations.
Improved internal communications and relations
It helps you adopt a customer-focused approach to resolving complaints and encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers.
The standard is compatible with ISO 9001 Quality, allowing you to add value and efficiency to your organization. ISO 10002 – Annex A also provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
It provides a basis for continual review and analysis of your complaint-handling process, the resolution of complaints, and also gives you an idea of where improvements can be made.
Achieve ISO 10001 / 10002 customer satisfaction/complaint management compliance with us and show to the world your customer-centric process-oriented business model.
Problems faced in ISO 10001:2007 certification :
- Most of the organizations lack in providing merited employee training and awareness.
- Without appropriate knowledge of the certification quality, organizations face failure in the attainment of certification.
- The absence of continuous monitoring and controlling in the organization makes them ineligible for the certification.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain ISO 10001:2007 certification based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 10001:2007 certification system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants, that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- Organisations may be trying their best, but still failing to reap the results. What they aren’t aware of is that they may not be having adequate resources with them or appropriate management solutions.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
Why Ascent World?
- Ascent World is a group of well-trained consultants and experts having knowledge of over 18 years.
- We are experts in this field covering almost all types of industries. We audit, train and guide the organization and employees to meet the certification standard.
- We provide enhanced and efficient relationship and services found nowhere else in India.
- We tell our clients every detail of where they are good and where they can be improved to meet the International stature.
- With us, clients are most secured based on training and product markings.
- Ascent experts guide you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems in the achievement of certification.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.