IATF 16949 Certification: Automotive QMS
Determine the quality of the products and services of automotive by listing your company in IATF 16949 Certification in India.
What is IATF 16949 Certification?
IATF 16949 QMS for Automotives is the International Standard for Automotive Industry. This standard manages Quality Management Systems of automotive by making them effective with high-quality standards. IATF 16949: 2016 was mutually developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) members and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Later; it was submitted for approval and publication to ISO by IATF.
The primary focus of the IATF 16949 standard is the development of a Quality Management System in the automotive industry that provides continual improvement by controlling defects and prevention risk and errors and even the reduction of variation of waste in the supply chain. The standard IATF 16949, combined with Customer-Specific Requirements (CSR’s), defines the QMS requirements for automotive services and accessory parts.
IATF 16949 Certification for the automotive industry has become one of the most widely used international standards globally. This standard helps in demonstrating an elite level of dedication to quality excellence. The Automotive Quality Management Systems standard ensures that your organization is creating quality products and performing efficient and effective services in accordance with stringent automotive industry expectations for the compliance of the standard. It defines the quality management systems requirements for designing and developing, producing, assembling, and installing automotive-related products to the end-user to meet their expectation. Obtaining an IATF 16949 certificate assures your customers gain quality products that your organization is committed to an effective and consistent supply of products, services, and parts in the supply chain.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Certification
Implementing IATF 16949 Certification in an organization will have many benefits for your organization and the user too. The Certification will provide your organization with many benefits in terms of operations, sales, and customers.
- Market recognition with a high market value
- Organization gain financial benefits
- Internal Effectiveness through process improvement
- Improvement in policies and plans by identifying risks and errors
- Increased employee involvement
- Demonstrate consistency in quality
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Increase business creditability
- Help in evidence-based decision making
- Continual improvement in techniques and technology as per updated version
Requirements of IATF 16949 Certification
- Define QMS Scope, Quality Policy, Objectives as per the requirement of an organization for the compliance of the standard;
- Leadership Support & Determine CSR in the smooth functioning of the organization to gain stated goals;
- Document and maintain processes record required for the compliance of their IATF 16949 Standard;
- Implement Risk-Based Thinking and Controls to Reduce Risk and prevent defects and errors;
- Performance Monitoring & Improvement in the QMS of the standard.
This certificate allows the company to be included in the list of manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry globally, where this certificate is routinely required to emphasize the assistance of our products and services. Certified organizations can promote themselves as an independent identity in their promotional materials.
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- We Ascent have our team of Consultants and Auditors with a professional attitude and skilled staff to conduct IATF 16949 certification process for your organization.
- We Ascent have experience of more than 10+years of providing training and knowledge to achieve the IATF 16949 Certificate Compliance.
- We Ascent follow the processes to add value at every stage of the process by effective training to our customers and clients, by reducing the non-conformities of the standard.
- We Ascent provide you with the best quote to value for money-including internal and external audit costs, with Certification and no extra cost.
- Ascent WORLD is available to help you 24X7 to solve your queries and doubts related to any Certification.
- We Ascent in work with the method of Plan-Do-Check-Act to remove hindrances in achieving the IATF 16949 Certification.
- We Ascent follow all the ethics to frame the outline that suits your needs and helps in achieving desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of IATF 16949?
The full form of IATF 16949 is the International Standard for Automotive Industries. International Automotive Task Force 16949 was prepared by the International Automotive Task Force and its members.
What is the difference between ISO 9001 and IATF 16949?
The foremost difference is that ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 is that ISO 9001 a system-based process that does not require verification at every step. In case of IATF 16949 requires verification at each step of the process for quality assurance.
How long does IATF 16949 last?
The validity of the IATF 16949 certification is for 3 years with annual surveillance and recertification.
What is the cost of implementing the IATF 16949 certification in India?
The cost of implementation depends on the size of an organization. The larger the size more will be the cost.
Why should you implement IATF 16949 Certification?
Implementing IATF 16949 Certification ensures that customers receive consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn may bring many business benefits to an organization. IATF 16949 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System for the development of the process to maintain effectiveness in the process.