CE MARK Certification: Consultants in India
CE mark is displayed by a symbol of ‘CE’ marked on the products and services. CE mark on
CE marking declares that the products abide by the requirements of European health, safety, and environment protection. The CE marking permits free movement of the products within European markets. CE marking should not be confused with a sales or marketing promotion unit neither is it a quality marketing. It is conformity of significant European directives and standards.
- The CE
marking shouldbe affixed by either only manufacturer or his authorized representative
- After binding to CE
marking themanufacturer should take the responsibilityfor fulfilling the legislation requirements stated in the conformity
- The CE
marking shouldbe affixed only to the product for which its affixing is provided for and not any other product
- Affixing of other markings which mislead about the product CE marking should be completely prohibited
- The CE
marking shallbe the only product marking affixed on the product
- Member States shall ensure lawful and ethical implementation of results avoiding the unethical use of marking and taking appropriate action against the improper use of the CE marking.
- Classify all the EU directives and standard for the product applicant of CE marking.
- Perform the conformity assessment according to relevant EU requirements of the directives.
- Take necessary measures to make corrections of any divergence in
- Arrange all the required documents and certificates.
- Prepare and sign the EU declaration of Conformity.
- Attest to the CE marking of the product.
- Your passport for trading products and services in European markets.
- Confirmation that the products are safe and environmentally friendly.
- Reduces damage cost caused by the product.
- Customer Satisfaction is achieved.
- The benefit of International stature to your product.
- Product quality is updated according to CE marking requirements.
- Due to a lack of expert knowledge in the field many industries fall into the trap of fake marking on their product.
- The absence of corrective training and employee education measures leads to failure in
- Some industries land themselves in too much documentation process which adds burdens on them along with distracting them from their goal.
- The absence of continuous monitoring and controlling in the organization makes them ineligible for the certification.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible BIFMA
certification systemcan prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
How Ascent World can help you?
- Ascent World with its expert knowledge and more than 18 years of experience guides you perfectly to achieve the right CE marking
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training for personnel that can solve CE marking related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire CE marking compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to
caterthe needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.