AN EFFECTIVE COVID-19 BUSINESS MODULE
“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.”
-Albert Camus, Nobel Prize-winning philosopher
We are all aware of the global pandemic that had the nomenclature of COVID-19. The situation has been an alarm that has knowingly and unknowingly de-prioritized some very common aspects attributed to humanity, by the supreme power. The sooner we understand, the sooner we implement, the better we get.
ISO CERTIFICATION – A COMPLETE ON-LINE MODULE THAT IS EFFECTIVE AND NEEDS NO SITE VISITS
Needless to highlight that from the organizational and individual points of view, we have now realized the need to have a better business continuity and an acumen towards the potential disasters, we might run across in the future times. Ascent, being ISO Certification Consultants, has worked overnight to design suitable strategies for the best support services towards the clients. Ascent has translated the major service modules, into a typical online ISO Certification system that offers the best benefits and conforms to the applicable regulatory guidelines. These services include ISO Certification, CE Marking, Lead Auditor Training. Based on the COVID-19 restrictions, lock-downs, and the needs, the overall business segment was converted into an effective ONLINE (NO SITE VISITS REQUIRED) model and re-classified into the following types:
- ISO Assessment/ ISO Auditing & ISO Certification (Click on this link to learn how the online business mechanism is customized to the current needs)
Ascent facilitates all types of generic and industry-specific management system certifications based on different ISO standards. Due to the close rapport with the leading organizations, Ascent can help you select the right certification body, get a reasonable fee structure, get an effective and value-adding auditing service, and a quick certification. Ascent plays a role to make the whole program, a seamless string of activities, and additionally provides requisite advisory to address areas of concern, which a certification body cannot do due to prevailing regulations. Ascent assists majorly in the following online ISO certification activities.
- ISO 9001:2015(Quality)
- ISO 10001:2018(QMS – Customer Satisfaction – Code of Conduct)
- ISO 10002:2018(QMS – Customer Satisfaction – Complaint Handling)
- ISO 10006:2018(QMS – Projects)
- ISO 10007:2017(QMS – Configuration Management)
- ISO 14001:2015(Environment)
- IATF 16949:2016(QMS – Automotive Sector)
- ISO 13485:2016(Quality – Medical Device Manufacturers)
- ISO 14298:2013(QMS – Graphic Technology)
- ISO 45001:2015(Occupational Health & Safety)
- ISO 21001:2018 (QMS – Educational Organizations)
- ISO 22000:2018(Food Safety)
- ISO 22301:2012(Business Continuity)
- ISO 27001:2013(Information Security)
- ISO 15189:2012 (QMS – Medical Laboratories)
- ISO 17020:2012(QMS – Inspection Bodies)
- ISO 17025:2017(QMS – Laboratories & Calibration Agencies)
- ISO 37001:2016(Anti-Bribery)
- ISO 41001:2018 (Facility Management)
- ISO 50001:2018(EnMS – Energy)
- ISO 55001:2014 (Asset Management)
- HACCP(Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point)
- Product Conformity Assessments for CE marking
- GOST-R Certification, GOST-R Registration
- RoHS Certification(Restrictions on Hazardous Substances)
- BIFMA Certification(Furniture Industry)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification
- Free Sale Certification/ Certificate of Marketability and EU Representation
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), including ISO 22716:2007 for Cosmetic Manufacturers.
- Training (Click on this link to learn how the online business mechanism is customized to the current needs)
- ISO documentation training (all standards)
- Basic ISO awareness training (all standards)
- 20 Hours – Internal Auditor Training (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14298, ISO 45001, ISO 21001, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 15189, ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 37001, ISO 41001, ISO 50001, ISO 55001, HACCP)
- 40 Hours – Lead Auditor Training (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14298, ISO 45001, ISO 21001, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 15189, ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 37001, ISO 41001, ISO 50001, ISO 55001, HACCP)
Click here to raise the appropriate inquiry and we will get back immediately.
Effective Advisory forms the most critical part of the service module. Generally, the organizations are not very satisfied with the degree of cooperation or competence of Advisors. Ascent has a pool of Advisors from various industrial segments who are also qualified in the specific domain of ISO standard. A prime Advisor is allotted to each project who remains to be a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) at all times. It is a notion that an Advisor cannot give effective advice unless he/she sees the situation with own eyes and becomes physically present for discussions. Even when it was not so easy, Ascent has worked over the years to develop this suitable model where the best effective advice can be given through discussions and communications online iso certification. The immense practical experience of our Advisors plays a vital role in an appropriate advisory.
Ascent provides classified and complete advisory in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14298, ISO 45001, ISO 21001, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 15189, ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 37001, ISO 41001, ISO 50001, ISO 55001, HACCP, CE Marking, BIFMA, RoHS, GOST-R, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Free Sale Certificate/ Certificate of Marketability from the EU nations, EU Representation for specific products and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Click here on this link to raise the inquiry and we will get back immediately.
UNIQUENESS OF ASCENT ONLINE BUSINESS SERVICES COMPARED TO OTHER SIMILAR SERVICE PROVIDERS
|1) Allotment of independent teams for documentation, advisory, training and auditing||✔||✖|
|2) Utilization of current best practices and introducing other best practices||✔||✖|
|3) 100% – Guarantee for certification||✔||✖|
|4) 24 X 7 – Accessibility on phone and emails (including weekends and holidays)||✔||✖|
|5) Advisors with minimum experience of 20 years||✔||✖|
|6) ISO certificate given from IAF Member Accreditation Board Recognized Certification Bodies||✔||✖|
|7) Information confidentiality and secured remotely. Accessible lifetime.||✔||✖|
|8) Customized module – most effective and NO SITE VISITS required||✔||✖|
|9) Certificate delivered lead time – lesser than 2 working days||✔||✖|
|10) Free online training and online examination + online iso certification||✔||✖|
|11) Free online auditing services with complete reporting of findings and value-addition.||✔||✖|
|12) Special accelerated module (delivery of total documentation and certification of management system within 5 days)||✔||✖|
|13) Effective auditing – An audit that you can commemorate, that surfaces the real-time weaknesses that have been affecting your business.||✔||✖|
|14) Effective schedules Annual Maintenance Contracts where we follow you up, for the timely conduct of activities.||✔||✖|
For Assessment & Auditing, we have developed highly professional and skilled on-line methods to facilitate our services. We start with a robust plan and pre-discussion on the business aspects to identify the major areas requiring the assessment and formulate the plan. The method to execute such a plan is described as below:
- Initial document review where the client organization sends us the documents over the email. Our professional documentation Auditors located in various parts of the world perform this documentation review. The final report is given out to the client organization.
- The initial opening meeting is conducted with the client’s management and major functions on zoom, or Microsoft team. Any changes to the audit plan are discussed and incorporated based on the ease of each party.
- Auditing is conducted online ISO Certification through chats including WhatsApp or any other suitable app. Necessary records are either sent instantly on the chat conversation or are sent by email. We have a document controller allotted for each audit activity that collects the documents while the discussions are on. Some of the items need a live view, like the manufacturing facility, processes, warehouse conditions, site conditions, etc., which can be shared by the Auditee through snapshots, captured images, live on zoom (through mobile).
- Audit observations are taken by the Auditors and submitted through software that systematically stores each data and gives an ease of scrutiny.
- The Auditors analyze each observation and conclude on the conformity. Further, submit the reports to the Scrutinizer. The Scrutinizer conducts detailed scrutiny and comments, where required. These comments are attended by the responsible Auditors, and this conformity is concluded.
- A final decision on the certification is taken by the Certification Authority and an e-certificate is issued.
For training in COVID-19 module, following is the strategy for the provision of effective online training:
- Online registration of candidates on payment of registration fees.
- Online study material sent out to candidates or organization representative
- Creation of WhatsApp group for prefatory exercises and resolution of pro-active queries
- Detailed training module shared, with topics and timelines
- Establishment of the Zoom platform for the conduct of training. Training is conducted totally online with queries being answered on the spot.
- Sharing examples on chat
- E-Classroom exercises for boosting confidence in understanding
- Examination papers shared at the end of the training. Examinations are open-book and highly dependent on attention given during the classes.
- Results declared within 4 hours of completion of the examination, same day. Results communicated to client representative, and self-performance to the individuals separately.
- Qualifying candidates are issued eCertificates within 1 working day.
For advisory activities in COVID-19 module, the following strategy is employed:
- An initial scanning of the existing management system is conducted through an eMeeting with the Managers. Current documentation is thoroughly read and a report is generated and sent.
- A leadership team called the Core Team is constructed. Members from each processed form this Working Group.
- An online training is conducted to appraise the personnel on the requirements, module and necessary steps to be taken. This is done by professional online Trainers which is a separate team.
- All information is handed over to the independent documentation specialists who prepare the complete set of draft documentation conforming to the organizational and certification needs. The draft documentation is sent to the client by email.
- An online session is conducted with the Core Team to effectively explain how to use the documentation and implement the system.
- When the system is implemented, and online internal auditing is conducted (with thorough planning), by independent professional and qualified Auditors. This audit is conducted through interactions using Zoom, WhatsApp, and Emails, as appropriate.
- A detailed report on inconsistencies is sent through email within 1 working day of the last day of the online audit.
- A session on advisory is again conducted in Zoom, for explaining the methods for addressing the findings during the audit.
- Another session on Zoom, to verify the effectiveness of corrective measures, once such actions are adequately completed. This item is clubbed with the management review meeting when the other mandatory agenda points are also covered. A record of this meeting is kept.
- Ascent facilitates the external certification audit, totally online, and as per the provisions of the selected Certification Body.
- Necessary online advisory on actions
- Provision of eCertificate. The hard copy of the certificate may be sent later through the courier if requested. No additional charges for such courier services.