ISO 50001 Certification: Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
ISO 50001:2011 was published by the International Organization for Standardization to implement, manage, develop and control the requirement of energy management system all around the world. It has established objectives, and action plans which take into consideration legal requirements related to the adequate use of energy. This International Standard helps all the organization dealing with energy resources to achieve its policy commitment.
ISO 50001 contributes to making efficient use and consumption of available resources all over the world. ISO 50001 doesn’t prescribe specific performance criteria but lays down requirements of energy management including equipment, services, process, and personnel.
ISO 50001 recommends outlines for all the organization irrespective of its size, turnover, geographical factors including public and private sectors, the commercial sector, manufacturing industries, institutional and non – government organization.
- Generate energy planning
- Formulate energy management policy
- Define the scope of the policy
- Checking of the policy
- Analysis of energy management policy
- Take preventive measures
- Measurement and monitoring of energy management policy
- Designing of the policy plan
- Retaining operational control and take corrective steps
- Fulfil legal requirements
- Proper documentation control
- Maintain records
- An internal audit of EMS (Energy Management System)
- Promotion of Energy Management system
- Enhanced availability of energy resources
- Facilitates energy management improvement
- Implementation of energy efficient technology
- Presence of a healthy and safe environment
- Helps in controlling greenhouse gases
- Increased awareness about energy-related hazards
- Prevention of energy hazards
- The gained confidence of customers and stakeholders
- Foresee risk and opportunities related to energy resources
- Adds credibility of International Stature
- Organizations face problem due to lack of knowledge and training in ISO 50001causing them to lose the International accreditation
- Many organizations, due to improper knowledge fail to take necessary measures to prevent energy recourses resulting in forfeiture of accreditation
- Many consultancies make the organizations follow unnecessary documentation process which leads to huge wastage of the organization’s time, energy, and money.
- Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding ISO 50001 conformity and determining a suitable system can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain ISO 50001based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 50001 system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Organizations may be trying their best, but still failing to reap the results. What they aren’t aware of is that they may not be having adequate resources with them or appropriate management solutions.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
How Ascent World can help you?
- Ascent World provides complete understanding and expert training for ISO 50001 which helps you achieve the desired result.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 50001 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent World provides training based on the need of organization without adding any unnecessary documentation burden on it.
- Ascent helps through imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 50001 standard
- Ascent provides required training, education and confidence to employees thus making EnMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
ISO 5001 certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.