ISO 14001 Certification: Consultants in India and Sri Lanka
ISO 14001 is an internationally approved standard based on EMS (Environmental management system). It helps organizations to examine, monitor, control and improve environmental conditions.
ISO 14001: 2015 requires organizations to make efficient use of resources and reduce wastage in the organization.
ISO 14001 can be applied to all types of organizations such as large, small, non – profit and government organization without any restrictions on their economic and geographical factor. It pays emphasis on environmental issues such as air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, sewage problems, etc caused by
ISO 14001 Certification can be adopted by any organization irrespective of its shape, size, age, and geographical location. It is currently implemented by the organization in 21 countries.
ISO has adopted the process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
- Environment management should be a part of an organization’s strategic planning.
- Leaders should give a greater commitment to the environmental management system.
- Organizations should consider environmental aspects from development to end of life.
- Stakeholders should be given more focus on communication strategy.
- The organization can identify Environmental Issues
- The organization can identify Environmental Aspects & Impacts; monitor the significance of Aspects & Impacts; Identify environmental Risks & Opportunities; Identify and implement Operational Controls.
- Engagement of employees is involved
- Stakeholder’s confidence is gained
- Environmental performance of suppliers is enhanced.
- The benefit of the credibility of international stature.
- Organizations get financial and competitive advantage.
- Builds an appropriate system to control and monitor environmental performances.
- Mandates continuous monitoring & measurement of the processes that prevent unintended derailments
- Companies set their own targets to attain ISO 14001 Certification. Organizations either set easy or non – realistic goals.
- Sometimes, organizations need to prepare statistical reports and analysis which results in an additional and difficult task for an organization.
- It is complicated to understand rules and regulations as ISO 14001 implies legislations on every element such as people, field, organization and much more.
- ISO 14001 is a self-managed functioning. This augments burden on the organization as the success wholly depends upon the organization performance. Lack of knowledge and awareness about ISO 14001conformity creates a hitch in the company.
- Organisations input their best but fail to get the desired result due to the lack of appropriate management solutions or adequate resources with them.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
How can Ascent world help you solve these problems?
- Ascent world helps you set a realistic, appreciable and achievable goal.
- Ascent prepares statistical and analytical reports for you. Thus, reports will no longer be a problem for you.
- Being an expert in this field Ascent train you according to each necessary rules and regulations required for your organization.
- Ascent provides you with an accurate plan of management and functioning based on the expert knowledge we have in this field.
- Our team is committed to working and we make sure that your organization also gives its 100% commitment to the certification process.
- Ascent instructs organizations about inadequate resources and proposes a solution to deciphering it.
- Ascent helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 14001standard conformity.
- Ascent provides required training, education and confidence to employees thus making EMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing service that is significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.