ISO 10006 Certification: Guidelines for quality management in projects
Get some tailoring guidelines for the projects and improve the quality of your projects by achieving ISO 10006 Certification in India.
What is ISO 10006 Certification?
ISO 10006 Standard is not the commonly used standard and most of them are not aware of the standard or what is the use of this standard. ISO 10006 standard helps the organization related to projects, to develop and maintain the quality of their projects and improve the efficiency of their projects. It also considers how the application of ISO 10006 Certification helps the customers and interested parties working or related to the project.
The management of quality is the key element of any successful project. ISO 10006 Standard is closely interlinked with the ISO 9000 family of standards. As a part of the ISO 9000 family for quality, management ISO published a specific new standard ISO 10006 for maintaining the quality management guidelines in projects. This came into action in the year 1997 but with further amendments, it became ISO 10006:2017 standard. ISO 10006:2017 is not a guide to project management itself but also guides maintaining, improving the quality in project management processes is presented in this document.
Development of ISO 10006 Certification in an organization determines the management system to all the required characteristics, principles, plan, and procedure for smooth conduct of the guidelines issued by the standard.
Benefits of ISO 10006 Certification
ISO 10006 Certification helps the organization by:
- Following systematic guidance to enhance the quality of projects
- Cuts excessive cost of the organization
- Establish a time-saving process
- Highlights deficiency in the project
- Customer satisfaction
- Enhances corporate image and market share
- Provides better marketing opportunity
- Increased productivity
- Continuous improvement in Quality
- Timely delivery of the project
Requirements of ISO 10006 Certification
Accomplishing ISO 10006 Certification, an organization need to comply with the below requirements for the conduct of the standard:
- Develop process and phases to complete the project on time
- Involvement of top management to make commitment and support quality culture
- Development of principles
- Delegation of authority and responsibilities
- Determine resource availability and management
- Management review and analysis of the project
- Demonstrate progress evaluation
- Conduct Internal Audit
Strength of Ascent WORLD
- We Ascent provide you the best consultancy solution that helps your organization to comply with the conformity of the ISO 10006 standard.
- We Ascent have well-skilled experts dealing from past more than 10+ years in providing standard Certifications.
- We Ascent are not only ready to help during the compliance of the standard but also available after that too, to clear all your doubts.
- We Ascent do not mislead our customers by hidden charges. Our main motto is Customer Satisfaction.
- We Ascent have a unique methodology to focus on the areas and issues that are most important to your business for compliance with the ISO 10006 standard.
Reach to us today and enjoy several advantages in the long run.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is ISO 10006 Certification mandatory?
ISO 10006 is a voluntary standard. Though, implementing ISO 10006 Certification endeavors quality management guidelines in the projects. This standard improves the quality and timely delivery of projects by satisfying customers.
What is the validity of the ISO 10006 Certificate?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost of ISO10006 Certification in India?
Costing of the ISO 10002 Certificate includes two types of costing
- Consultancy Costing
- Certification Costing
Depending upon the size of your organization and the nature of your project’s complexity of short or long duration.
Which organization requires ISO 10006 Certification?
It applies to organizations working on projects irrespective of small or large, in any geographic area.
ISO 10006 is the certification that is suitable for any kind of project public or private.
Why you need to have ISO 10006 Certification?
One-fifth of the economy is dependent on projects. This standard is not intended to be used for certification/registration purposes only. It is to develop quality in the project and guidance for improvement on the application of quality management. ISO 10006 Certification application is a must to have a certificate.